Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yellow Iris

Yesterday I sat outside and read for over two hours, and it was lovely. I had to be at school all day for graduation practice and Baccalaureate rehearsals since I was marshaling. Now that I'm out for the summer, I actually have time to read books I want to read, so I went to the library this week and rekindled an old love - Agatha Christie novels and short stories. Yesterday I read short stories in a pretty sundress and I felt marvelous.

Dress: Sugar Lips; Shoes: Chinese Laundry; Cross-body bag: Target
Reading murder mysteries never gets old. Favorite genre :)

P.S. I got an adorable top from Free People on sale today (Belk), some cute khaki shorts for like $6.50, nail polish, and faux pearl earrings (Forever 21). So excited about those! I also found Guess khaki pants last night at a thrift store for $1. I mean, how much cheaper can you get? Why am I on a khaki craze? Gotta wear it for alumnae weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment