Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shopping with Lana.

Ok. I really need these denim leggings from Free People. I am really loving this denim legging trend - they're everywhere if you haven't noticed. Some designers do it right - thick denim, faux pockets/back pockets, sturdy yet soft wasitband. Others just looks cheap and gross. But if you're looking for a truly comfy, chic pair of leggings, try these. I tried them on at Belk's last week and I was in love. If it wasn't for my bet with my Dad I'd definitely be setting money aside for these. At $68 they're fairly reasonable. They even work for dressy looks because they're nice and dark! I hope they still have them by November...or else I'm losing a bet :P

Can we please take a moment to discuss how gorgeous this tunic is?! I've been on the Free People site a lot now. It's on sale for $70, which is not in my budget right now. So I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for a cheaper version. But I love the thought of a big floral tunic. I am obsessed with floral dresses, but tunics I have not :( How cute would this look with skinny jeans or leggings (denim leggings...) and a pair of boots? Or with BF shorts and gladiators?
Oh Forever 21,how I love you. These shoes just showed up on the website. I like :) They're so different! I like the antique Japanese vibe. I bet these shoes would get a lot of compliments. And what a way to glam up an LBD! At $25.80 they're a steal. Wonder if they're comfy.

2 comments:

  1. The leggings are awesome. I don't have any jeggings yet 'cause I don't like how they look but those are to-die-for :] xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are much cuter than the cheap-o ones they sell at some places. Those drive me freaking nuts! But these are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete