Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sun Hands

I went thrifting at a new store last week. This is what I found:

Purple print dress: J.Crew; Green Print dress: American Eagle


Needless to say I was extremely excited. I got the J. Crew dress for $5 and the American Eagle dress for $1. Some of the best deals I've ever gotten - which is saying a lot! So, I think I found a new place. They have everything from dresses to jeans to home furnishings. I envision many trips over there after my internship this summer (it's right down the street).

Today's outing was to Urban Outfitters with my bro. I'm on a budget (YUCK! But thanks to encouragement from my fiancĂ©...) so I ended up not getting any clothes. But I found this awesome nail polish for 99¢ each! & they're colors I don't have yet. I'm on the green trend, apparently.

This looks like a granny smith apple.
This other shade looks like pretty green clay.

'Tis all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment