Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Odessa

Last night I got crafty. While watching about 5 hours of Grey's Anatomy season 2 on my day off (I know...sad day), I decided to make my oversized tie-dye t-shirt more awesome. Mom tie-dyed it for me when I was a freshman in college and I love the colors. After seeing a girl with a cut-out tee last week, I decided this shirt needed a makeover...
And here's the new headband I made out of the collar!

I ruched the flap of shirt still hanging down and sewed it up onto the collar. Then I made three "flowers" out of scraps of rainbow fabric squares. So viola: a tie-dyed, floral headband! I think it looks really cute:)

P.S. I'm super excited about the fashion sketching book I bought. After I get my proportions right, look for some drawings! :P


2 comments:

  1. ohh, cute headband. Wish i was that crafty x] xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete