Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You're Just My Type

I do not like wearing dress pants, so whenever a job interview comes along I avoid them at all costs. Today I had one, and on top of that it was colder than it's been in weeks, so I dug around in my drawers for a while until I came up with this number:

Skirt: Merona; Striped Tee: vintage Talbots; Cardigan: Simply Vera Vera Wang; Tights: Target; Shoes: Target; Pearls: stolen from Mom's
jewelry box.
I decided that I like tucking shirts in better today. I'm usually a more shirts-that-hit-below-the-hip-for-a-long-line person, but this ended up cute. I was offered the job, if that means anything:)

AND I already have my sights set on my next must-have outfit, a-la Urban Outfitters:

BDG Acid Wash Denim Leggings @ urbanoutfitters.com
Alice Tag Tee @ urbanoutfitters.com
YES PLEASE. Hello, birthday present from fiance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment