Monday, April 12, 2010

Sick For the Big Sun.

I am obsessing over these shoes. I saw them online months ago and never got them. But as fate would have it, they turned up at work in a new bin and I dug out my size and bought them. Cheap, chic, COMFY. I am in love. I haven't taken them off very much. I envision these *possibly* replacing my favorite gladiators a little bit...


Jeans: Almost Famous; T-shirt: Charlotte Russe; Cardigan: Simply Vera Vera Wang; Shoes: Copelli.

These jeans changed my mind on bleached out and acid wash styles. I saw them and rethought the whole business. They are ridiculously skinny and ridiculously comfy - my two requirements for my jeans. They have an 80's vibe without being too dated-looking. HEART :P
Oh, and in other news, I turned 21 today. I'm more excited about shopping tonight than trying a [non-virgin] strawberry daiquiri. That's when you know you really love fashion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment