Sunday, April 18, 2010

"It was the smell of glamour"

Yesterday I went thrifting...and I got the most amazing vintage dress!

Dress, thrifted; Pearls, Mom's; Cardigan, SO...; kitten heels (that you can't see in these pics), Target.


I've been going back to my childhood lately - I've been attracted to everything in purple! This dress is some really old off-brand of Casual Corner. I went to Goodwill to get a maxi skirt, but this caught my eye. I love the little purple flowers and the sheath cut. It's a little big, which is nice because it's super soft and comfy:)I also picked up a really cute asymmetrical peasant skirt, but I'll save that for later. My stuff from Urban Outfitters should be coming this week too so I'm super excited to post pictures of that! I love that store.

No comments:

Post a Comment