Monday, August 16, 2010

All Summer In A Day

At least, that's what it feels like to me. This is my last full week of summer - EVER. I'll be a Senior next Wednesday, and then after graduation, it's off to the real world of marriage and 9-5 jobs. Kind of exciting though:)

This week was unexpectedly full of fun surprises. The best was discovering a pair of authentic Seven For All Mankind A-Pocket flares at Goodwill. I almost peed myself :P The jeans are not in my size and a bit big on me (no need to unzip to get these guys off, haha). But honestly, it doesn't matter what size they could have been, I still would have bought them. I mean you seriously can't pass up $189 jeans for $3.39. Basically made my day. I assured my fiance, who was with me, that I was amazing for finding them. Clearly the importance was lost on him, but I told him if he were a girl he'd want to be my bff :) So yeah, good day for sure.

Jeans, Seven For All Mankind; Tank top, Old Navy; Black Bow Heels, Red Camel; Tie-Dye tee, from Forever 21, tie-dyed by me



Last week I got this adorable handkerchief tank from TJ Maxx for $7. I've only worn it once, but I think it's comfy and has a lot of possibilities (none of which I made use of for this picture, haha)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment