Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let's Go Far Away

It's lovely and sunny here today. It's so hard for me to decide what to wear when the possibilities are limitless with this weather! But since I'm stuck inside writing papers and I have work later tonight, I decided to dress cheerfully :)






Dress, Xhilaration; Gladiator sandals, Chinese Laundry; Ring, Target; Clutch, thrifted.


I used to hate paisley. It reminded me of crabby old women. But this season I'm feeling paisley in my future. When I saw this dress I had to have it; the print cheered me up and made me feel more in touch with my bohemian side. I found this clutch last week and I've only used it once - I have too much junk in my purse! But I'm totally in love with the color and the clasp. Resolution for summer: simplify my life by carrying a clutch & wear more patterns.

This is by far one of the most simple outfits I've ever put on, but I feel like it makes me feel pretty & un-fussy. I think there's a lot to be said for that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment